The latest giveaway was really exciting for me as I was keen to share the River Cottage bread book and it was lovely that people took the time to take part. Well done to the winner, Pigsmightfly! I will do another giveaway next month, so it's worth keeping an eye out for the announcements. In the meantime I will think of a suitable prize... :-)
Now all we need is the temperatures around here to rise a bit and this will become a regular on our summer menu...
Trout in foil parcel (allow one cleaned/gutted fish per person)
- Preheat the oven to 180c (fan oven).
- Lightly oil one piece of foil per fish and place the fish on top.
- Season with salt & pepper and if you like, add herbs (e.g. dried tarragon) and garlic to taste as well as a small knob of butter.
- Close the foil around the fish, creating a parcel - just remember not to wrap it tightly...you will need room for the steam to cook the fish.
- Place the foil parcel in the oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes.