Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

So, here it is - the New Year!  A blank canvas with lots of plans and resolutions of which the first for me simply has to be to start blogging again more regularly than I have done these last few weeks.  My leg injury didn't exactly help but I guess I've been struggling to find new recipes that would also go with a healthier lifestyle.  Well,  I'll just have to try harder :-)  And the main aim is still to go for easy & tasty recipes but I'll just try and keep them a bit healthier at the same time.  Don't worry - there'll still be plenty of treats :-)

Wishing everyone a very happy, healthy & fun 2014!  Looking forward to sharing many more cooking adventures with you!

2 comments:

  1. Leg injury? What leg injury Kirsten? I hope you are coming good now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better now, thank you! I tore my calf muscle :-( Not recommended, that's for sure! :-)

      Delete