Sunday 11 March 2012

Stunning places

Now, I am not sure how 10 days have passed by since I last wrote a post - that's shocking!  But then again, we have had one of my sisters visiting from Germany for a few days, have had quite a few things going on anyway, so that the blog got pushed right to the back of the list of priorities.

In the garden, things are slowly picking up.  We have had some beautiful sunshine and can almost hear the plants grow :-)  Even my garlic is poking through the soil in the raised bed!  Tomorrow the potatoes will be planted in the grow bags and I will put some onion bulbs into the ground as well - the lovely weather is due to last for a couple of days, so we might as well make the most of it.  And in order to do exactly that, we took the dog for a beautiful walk to Cefn Bryn today - it must be one of the most stunning places on this planet with views that almost make me cry they are so beautiful. :-)  How lucky we are to be able to go to these places that are so unspoilt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment